cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow statuses are not appearing in issue screen

Ravindra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2020

I have customized one workflow with default issue type ( service change) but workflow status are not appearing in the issue screen, even tho associated to project also. what will be the reason to this??

2 answers

1 vote
Andrej Freeze greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2020

Changing the workflow for an issue can be quite a hassle the first couple times. These Steps should help you.

1. Open the issue, and click on view workflow. In the appearing pop-up, compare the name and content of this workflow to the one you created. If it's the same workflow, skip to 2.
    1. Make sure the issuetype and the workflow have been associated with each other in the Workflow Scheme.
  2. Next, check whether or not you have the permission to transition issues in that project.
  3. If you do have the permission and the workflow matches, but the buttons are hidden, edit the workflow to see any conditions that might apply. Conditions hide Transition Buttons from you, unless they are met.
  4. If all this did not help, look at the status, or the transition properties for anything that seems off. Using those properties you are able to further reduce permissions for that context of action.

Let me know if this helped you.

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2020

Hi Ravindra,

Can you please attach screenshot Issue Screen?

Thanks, Pavel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events