Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will JQL Advanced Search Form Count Fields (for ProForma) be available for Data Center instances?

Jennifer Flinn August 20, 2021

In the following article: https://docs.thinktilt.com/proforma/Using-JQL-to-Find-Issues-that-have-Forms.1559265663.html, the team indicates that there is an option in Cloud instances using ProForma to use 'form count fields' when searching, to be able to use JQL for finding issues with ProForma open or submitted forms. This would be extremely useful to have for querying which issues have open forms.

Currently the only way to do this on Data Center instances is to download the form data and then sort the exported CSV file.

Will this feature also be available in Data Center at some point?

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2021

Hi @Jennifer Flinn - I had a chat with some of the devs. It's not clear if this will be provided in DC, but it is on their radar. I'm sorry I can't provide a better answer at the moment. The best I can suggest at the moment is to raise a feature request through Jira and keep an eye on the DC roadmap here.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Jennifer Flinn

We started using this plugin a few months ago in DC and we would benefit from having this functionality.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events