Why transition property in Workflow not work?

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2022

Hello, everyone ! Commenting on a closed issue is only available for the group =(dba.ops) but for some reason it doesn't work for me...

dvsdv.png

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2022

SOLUTIONS!!!!!

My mistake was that I wrote the value in the transaction, NOT ON THE STEP. The property must be written exactly in the STEP (SEE SCREEN)

1.УАЦУА.png

2.dafsade.png

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

@Alex -

Excellent, you were too fast before I can update my previous suggestion.  Yes, the specific properties setup needs to be at the Step level.

Sorry for not seeing it at the beginning.

Best, Joseph

1 vote
Elvir
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2022

Hi,

Can you check tthat groups are allowed to be selected?

• Check under JIRA Settings > System > General Configuration for "Comment visibility" make sure it's set to "Groups & Project Roles" and not "Project Roles only"
  • Ensure that the user exist as a member of the Group, for the group to be visible and selectable for the user to restrict a comment.
  • Ensure that the user is also added in the Project role of that Project to see the project roles available to restrict a comment.

Detailled documentation here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-restricted-comments-on-jira-962353957.html

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2022

@Elvir  Hi! thanks for the comment it gave me a hint to the solution!

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

@Alex -

This is interesting.  If it doesn't work, maybe you should consider to set the group to be associated with a project role, and then use "jira.permission.comment.projectrole" setup and see if that will work.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events