Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the user receives the message - You do not have permission to view this request.

IT November 30, 2020

Why the user receives the message - You do not have permission to view this request.

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Check the permissions for the requests to see why they cannot see it, then either amend the permissions in the project, add them into the right role, or from user management, add them into the group/organisation/whatever that allows people to see the requests.

0 votes
IT November 30, 2020

How can i change permissions for this user?

0 votes
IT November 30, 2020

Hi Nick, In fact this post appeared at a representative of my company.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Ok, but that does not give me any new information that would change or add to my answer.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2020

It is what it says really.

The user is trying to read a request for which they do not have permission.  Check the permissions for the requests to see why not (it's not one they raised, they're not in an organisation it is shared with, or an agent has hidden, moved or deleted it - those are the most likely reasons)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events