When jumping from Basecamp to Teamwork PM back in the day, the Teamwork team was cool enough to hop on a call to listen my desired workflow, and inject almost immediate A-HA moments. So far, my experience with setting-up Jira is more frustrating than effective, but looking for a similar boost. Even things like to determine "which version of Jira will do X?"
I know I'm going to get pinched for missing rules here, but I'm frustrated— as I'm kicking "trial tires" (Teamwork Desk -> Freshdesk -> GrooveHQ -> Zendesk -> Jira)
I guess I'll spill it here...
What I want to do:
1. Invite users to join through a sign-up form on my site
2. Possibly provide multi-tier access to "library" (KB) content
3. Members can submit tickets for design/development work
IMAGE: Current workflow:
4. (nice to have) integrate with teamwork pm to post dev tasks
5. (nice to have) integrate with Hubstaff for the time-tracking element
Note: if Service Desk can handle internal tasks, then a direct connection to hubstaff would be amazing.
6. (nice to have) integrate with Freshbooks to pull RETAINER hours into the system
(so clients can view remaining hours)
Hello there Cloud Community members! Today, we’re thrilled to announce Jira Service Management, the next generation of Jira Service Desk. Jira Service Management touts advancements in IT service ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events