You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
When jumping from Basecamp to Teamwork PM back in the day, the Teamwork team was cool enough to hop on a call to listen my desired workflow, and inject almost immediate A-HA moments. So far, my experience with setting-up Jira is more frustrating than effective, but looking for a similar boost. Even things like to determine "which version of Jira will do X?"
I know I'm going to get pinched for missing rules here, but I'm frustrated— as I'm kicking "trial tires" (Teamwork Desk -> Freshdesk -> GrooveHQ -> Zendesk -> Jira)
I guess I'll spill it here...
What I want to do:
1. Invite users to join through a sign-up form on my site
2. Possibly provide multi-tier access to "library" (KB) content
3. Members can submit tickets for design/development work
IMAGE: Current workflow:
4. (nice to have) integrate with teamwork pm to post dev tasks
5. (nice to have) integrate with Hubstaff for the time-tracking element
Note: if Service Desk can handle internal tasks, then a direct connection to hubstaff would be amazing.
6. (nice to have) integrate with Freshbooks to pull RETAINER hours into the system
(so clients can view remaining hours)