Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Where can I store customer information (contact name, organization adress, phone number) ?

Edited

I want Service Desk to manage my customers requests on different products.  Where can I manage customer organization information (address, phone, contacts)?  I dont want the customer user entering this information for every requests.  Can it be pre-populated?

Is there a difference between Cloud and Server installation in terms of customers data informations functionalities?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @Denise Riopel ,

It sounds like you are trying to set up a CRM style system within Jira, to track additional account details on the customer accounts.

Check out the following KB article that discusses this and offers up a few solutions:

The main focus point in the KB article is that Jira is not designed to manage user data outside the users profile that is managed by the end user, so not suited for CRM style systems, however there is a native option covered in the kb via user property, but the best options are to look at add-ons designed to work as a CRM tool and there are some suggestions in the KB for this as well.

Regards,
Earl

Thanks we will look at add-ons.  

Denise

@Earl McCutcheon 

1. Your link is dead
  2. You seem to be mixing CUSTOMERS with USERS which are 2 different things
  3. There is no CUSTOMER properties
0 votes
Nigel Rochford Marketplace Partner Nov 17, 2021

We also have an app enabling you to capture information centrally about your organisations. Define you fields centrally, populate your database, then use the information in context within Jira issues!

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222515/crumbs-simple-crm-for-jira-and-jsm?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Mar 10, 2020

Also, if you're looking for a lightweight CRM to store this kind of information in the Atlassian Suite, I would recommend checking out the Crmble Power-Up for Trello. It does exactly what you're describing with being able to store contact details in a board and it syncs with a few different sources. Here's a template if you want to try it out for yourself!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events