Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of companies use Jira Service Desk?

Deleted user November 18, 2019

Just curious to know what type of fields you are all in (besides IT) and what your company or agency use with Jira Service Desk? How well has this product helped your business?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Parker November 18, 2019

I'm in a non-profit.  We didn't have a service desk prior to Jira.  It has some drawbacks that a large corporation probably wouldn't tolerate, but for a small shop like mine (~250 seats) it is a great fit.  It is easy to set up (at least the next-gen cloud version) and even more important, easy for end users.  Everyone here has been impressed with it.

0 votes
Answer accepted
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Hi,

wholesale internal / external helpdesk (supplier / delivery information).

Great tool, very easy to adept to own requirements.

Best

JP

Deleted user November 18, 2019

Thanks JP. I've got to replace Zendesk for a few divisions within my agency and we currently use Cisco Finesse for our call center (my specialty). I know Jira will do well, we are reaching out to Atlassian now for a demo. We need this primarily for customer to agent ticketing and web knowledge base, FAQs and etc. Thanks again for input! 

Ashoka Bhadrajapura June 27, 2021

Hello - I understand that its 2 year old forum/question. Any insights that you would like to share related to Cisco Finesse and JSM ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events