Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What are you missing on JSD cloud?

Em_So Marketplace Partner Apr 14, 2020

Hi πŸ‘‹

I'm a hard user of Jira Service Desk Server. I know that it's not the perfect solution but combining with apps and some workarounds (or tricks πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ), it's great! πŸ‘Œ Now, I'm spending more time on Cloud version because I see that Atlassian promotes it a lot (especially during Summit). I was counting on fantastic service desk... And I'm a little bit disappointed. The same shortcomings have been moved from the server to the cloud. For example, I still have to click every request type manually to configure them...

What is your feeling? What functionalities are you missing on JSD Cloud?

I know that Atlassian has its platform for complaining but I don't feel that anyone is reading issues there. This community is more active πŸ’ͺ

1 comment

One thing I find lacking on JSD Cloud is proper release management. I read the release notes but there are items there that have been "Rolling out" for months and months. It is impossible to know when a change will hit your specific tenant. Often it takes a very long time.

Also - free plugins. This may have changed since I used Jira on-premise a couple of years ago, but some people actually made free plugins. No such thing for cloud. Although many of them are relatively cheap, it all adds up.

I could also say "Proper service desk software", but I won't go there... :-)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

155 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you