cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRM.require() - Documentation?

Adam Salma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2020

Hi,

I have been investigating the use of WRM.require(), which is a javascript global variable that allows you to fetch web resources at runtime. We are testing it in our Angular 1 Jira app to lazy load specific modules when the user navigates to a certain URL. This is great for reducing our main build size.

However, taking a look on the internet, i cannot find any documentation about WRM and its methods. I would like to know how stable WRM is - will it be continued to be supported in the long term? When was it released?

Some documentation regarding the above for our own understanding would be key to adopting WRM. I find it a bit surprising how I couldn't find anything for it at all...

Maybe some of you know better?

Adam

1 answer

0 votes
Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022
Maitrey Patel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2024

How to register the activity tab in jira using WRM?

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/issue-tab-panel/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events