Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View all requests for customers

Serge August 16, 2020

Jira Service Desk Server

Hello Community!

How can I make that some customers can see all requests and comments about them?

I've tried everything, but I can't do it.

Help me please.

jsd2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 16, 2020

Is the customer in the 'reporter' field or 'request participants' field for all the relevant requests?

You may want to create an organisation to link customers form the same company together - that way they can add the organisation name to the request participants field to share visibility with a group of people.

Serge August 17, 2020

Kat thank you for your help!

How do I automatically add a customer (or a group of customers) to the 'Request participants' or 'organizations' fields of the request?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 17, 2020

If the request is created or updated by email, anyone in the cc field will be added to the request participant field.

If the request is created or updated in the portal, the field can be manually updated with an individual or the organisation (if this has already been created.

Check out this page for details on how to add organisations.

Serge August 17, 2020

Thanks Kat!

I added the organization to a service desk project, but can I automatically add it to all requests (when creating)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events