Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variables

Daniel H_ Fisher March 18, 2024

I'm looking for definitive explanation of how to use predefined variables to automate processes in Jira Service Management.

The articles on this site do not answer my questions, as they are mostly non-expert suggestions and not actual "how to" explanations.

As someone who has time-sensitive objectives, the idea of sifting through dozens of off-the-mark answers to questions which are not really related to what I need to accomplish is not what I'm looking for.

I am willing to pay for a course, or for time with a real SME on Jira Service Management who can educate me on all the nuances and differences between using Automation Rules, Behaviors, SIL Scripts, etc. to automate my process. At this point, all I've seen is a jumble of disorganized thoughts on the subject, which is not something I can sort through given that I have other responsibilities that require my time and attention.

Is there a course I can take or a certified SME I can enlist to help me get the answers I need?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Daniel H_ Fisher I keep this article handy for my Automations.

I also found these classes on Atlassian University that may work for you.

Hope that helps.

Daniel H_ Fisher March 21, 2024

hey thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events