I am trying to create different Resolved workflow transitions using based on the "Customer Request Type". I want to make certain fields required for certain Customer Request Types.
I am using the field value Condition.
However, I cannot get it to show.
Has anyone had any experience getting this to work?
As others have pointed out, you need to use a String compare on OptionID.
Getting the customer request type keys on cloud can be done as follows (screenshots below):
1) get issue ID (not key) by hovering over the "move","convert to subtask", or other ption from the ".." dropdown.
2) Pass this to the endpoint `/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/request/<<issue-ID>>/request-types` in your browser
3) Note the *portal key* and *key* in the response
4) Combine those in form `<portalKey>/<key>` in the workflow condition
Step 1 - get issue id
Step 2 Request Type "keys"
Step 4 - set condition
Hey I think I have a solution for you here. Prerequisite - install Scriptrunner as you will need the ScriptRunner console. Then:
1. create a ticket from the portal form (to later get the Request Type)
2. open script runner and run the following script for that issue
of course, replace INTSD-50X with the number of your issue. Leave the rest as it is above.
3. See the ID (intsd/something as in your case intsd will be replaced by the ID of your project)
4. go to the validator and select to validate by ID, enter the ID from the script runner result there to represent the Request Type which was used to create the issue in the first place
Just to clarify, are you trying to get certain fields to show up on the screen based on the issue type chosen?
If that is the case you're going to need to look into an add-on such as ScriptRunner or Bob Swift CLI.
In addition, since JIRA does not change views based on selection in that manner I would also advise you create a Suggestion at JAC and post the link here so the Community can vote on it.
Hi Everyone, In this tutorial, we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached. SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events