Users access to Jira Service Management

Sunil Gupta May 20, 2021

hello Team,

I am very new to this tool and now want to explorer some activity by users like how they doing it.

Recently we are getting few notifications like someone keeps adding other users to thbs.atlassian.net for e. g. siddhant_jain@thbs.com added by abhirup_bhatta@thbs.com below is the notification received.

Hi Sunil,

Siddhant Jain (siddhant_jain@thbs.com) has just joined thbs.atlassian.net. Check out Siddhant Jain's profile.

Siddhant Jain, and anyone else who signs up to your site, will have access to your default applications and consume a seat in your license:

I checked on the admin tool abhirup_bhatta@thbs.com role is basic only then how he can add his team members without admin help, is he have access to add someone and is this license assigned activity?

Request you to please help me to understand it and also if there is any demo session about this tool management I would like to join to learn it or someone from your team can give the demo to me like how to use this tool as admin.

Regards,

Sunil Gupta

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Hi Sunil - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Got to Settings > User Management

Then click on Site Access under Site Settings on the left hand menu.

On this page, click on User invites and toggle off the box for Existing users can send invitations to anyone. 

You will need to be a Site Admin to be able to access this page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events