Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unassigned tickets queue doesn´t appear

Cristina Roldán January 12, 2021

Afternoon everyone!

I just wanted to check my unassigned tickets on Jira, but I've found that this queue (as another one like All Open) has dissapeared.

Could you please check if it´s a general issue?

Thanks in advance !!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

This wouldn't be a general issue. There are default queues that are in any new project but an admin can change this by adding new ones or even removing defaults. So if something disappeared then someone removed it I suspect.

Cristina Roldán January 12, 2021

Thanks a lot Jack!!

I've checked it with my team, and nobody has made changes, this is why I'm launching this doubt.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

are you seeing this in multiple projects? Regardless, just add the queues you need back into the project(s). I have to imagine someone did delete the queue (inadvertently) as they don't simply disappear. Now if every project is missing some default queues then I would certainly consider contacting Atlassian Support.

Cristina Roldán January 13, 2021

This standard queues appear in other projects. My colleagues have create new queueus and, with no manual action from our side, we've checked they have dissapeared too.

I know this very weird, any ideas? any Jira log to check this kind of things?

Thanks again

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

My only guess is that someone deleted it. You can certainly recreate it. If you want you can look at one of the projects that has the queue, edit and copy the JQL then use to recreate in the other project. I would not belabor finding out why/who deleted. if it happens again then maybe contact Atlassian Support as they can log in and check more detailed logs which might present a smoking gun.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events