Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.

George Bliss November 5, 2020

Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.

In our service desk portal, we want to show our knowledge base to our customers however when a customer wants to view a page, this error keeps appearing?

I cannot seem to find an error with permissions, but I am happy for someone to prove me wrong.

Thanks.

Screenshot 1.pngScreenshot 2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2020

I would check the permissions on the pages you're trying to render - you could have a problem on the confluence side as opposed to the service desk side, since you can 'layer on' permissions on a per-page basis in confluence (in addition to the space settings, and your confluence configuration settings)

If you're sure that's not the problem, try rendering a different confluence page and see if you're getting the same error.

George Bliss November 9, 2020

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your response.

I have acted on what you have said and have found that pages without an '/include' seem to work - meaning text only. However, any pages that include another page, doesn't seem to load as per the example image in the description.

Many thanks,

George

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events