Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Widget

Colab Notes August 24, 2020

Whenever I select Channels -> Widget and try to save the widget I get an error - "We can't save the widget right now. Try again in a little while."

Can someone help me how to go around with this error? I am new to Jira.

2 answers

0 votes
IT Intern July 8, 2021

@Angélica Luz  Hi. I have the same problem with widget could you please uninstall and install?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2021

Hello Ruben,

I saw that you created a new post related to this issue, so I posted the answer there.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2020

Hello @Colab Notes,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

This issue happens when the widget add-on was not correctly installed on the site, so it's necessary to uninstall and install it again and this is something that only us from Atlassian can do.

I uninstalled and installed the widget and it should work now.

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

Colab Notes August 26, 2020

Hello @Angélica Luz I can now create the widget but while adding it to my webpage it give samesite attribute error - 

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://atlassian.com/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

Could you please help with this?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
August 27, 2020

I'm glad that it's working now, thank you for confirming.

Regarding this message, the team responsible for the widget confirmed that widget doesn't use cookies for authentication, so it shouldn't affect its functionality.

Are there any errors on the UI when the customer tries to create a ticket?

Colab Notes August 27, 2020

Unfortunately, UI is not getting rendered due to this error.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2020

Thank you for the information.

Would you mind sharing with us the script code of the widget? 

Where are you adding the widget code on your page? 

Have you tried to load the page using another browser just to check if it loads normally?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events