Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add more than 3 users in "Standard" plan

kvdmolen November 5, 2020

I have upgraded my account from "free" to "standard".

However, I still can't add more than 3 users!

And I can't use security levels for specific issues: "The Free plan doesn't let you set security levels for specific issues. Upgrade your plan for advanced access control."

I even added creditcard details, but the system doesnt seem to recognise I have upgraded. What is wrong here?

Many thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2020

Hello @kvdmolen,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support and they were able to resolve the issue by refreshing the license details on Atlassian's side.

I'm sharing here in case other community members face the same issue.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

ailyn November 22, 2020

Encountering the same thing, we are currently on Standard Plan but can only allow 10 users. How to enable the 10,000 user limit? Please advise. Thanks

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

Hello @ailyn,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that you are using Standard Jira Software and the user limit is set to 10.

As mentioned in my previous response, to fix the issue it's necessary to refresh the license details and it must be done by our support team.

Since you are a site administrator, you can create a ticket on support.atlassian.com/contact so they can check these details for you.

Regards,
Angélica

Gerard Oliveras Figueres May 2, 2023

I have the same issue. How can I request the technical support to fix it?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events