Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate "statuses" in JETI email log

Pavel Gunichev January 10, 2022

Hello!

After update Jira Email This Issue plugin in JETI email log and in the email tab in the issues appeared some kind of statuses, like "sent via jira" , "successful". Is it possible to translate them into another language, in particular into Russian? 
image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Pavel Gunichev 

We can only translate these options in Jira 

Issue Types, Priority, Custom fields, Workflow Status, Resolution, JSM Customer Portal.

For translation in the add-on you referring to, from my knowledge is not possible when I went through the doc

Thanks,
Pramodh

Pavel Gunichev January 10, 2022

Hi,

Thanks!

4 votes
Attila Bódis January 10, 2022

Hi @Pavel Gunichev

I suggest you to contact the vendor support with your question here: https://metainf.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/2

I am sure they can answer your question! ;)

Regards,

Attila

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Like @Attila Bódis says, these statusses are specific to the app itself.

While @Pramodh M mentions the fields that can be translated in Jira itself (which is fun) has nothing to do with the status that JETI gives to a trigger/transaction in the JETI log.

The only way to get these translated is when META-INF provides us with the option.

So contact them thru the contact form in the answer above and they'll be able to tell you if it is on their backlog/feature roadmap.

Like Attila Bódis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events