Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track ticket age in specific status

Neetu Verma April 29, 2020

HI,

I would like to track that how many days a ticket sat in sprint before development started, how many days it took for development to complete and same thing for testing. 

I was thinking to create custom field and use some math like 

{{issue.created.diff(now).prettyPrint}}  
but this either is available fo r created date or updated date.. Any suggestions

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2020

Hi @Neetu Verma 

To the list of tools listed above, you can consider as an option other add-ons:

Time in Status for Jira Cloud - will show you data in the tablet or chart view about time in each status (also average time, assignee time, status entrance date and others)

Time Between Statuses - will let you monitor status to status time. For example, you can configure its timer for the calculation by selection: first (last) transition from (to) "to do" status to first (last) transition to(from) status "developing" or "testing" and others combination you need.

Regards

Manoj Khaire June 28, 2021

Is there any way to do this without buying the add-ons?

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2020

Hi @Neetu Verma ,

You can use Status Time add-on. It generates time spent on each status based on a calendar(7/24 or working hours).

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try Status Time Free.
StatusDurations-M.jpg

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2020

Hello I would consider eazybi to do this types of reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events