Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Track ticket age in specific status

HI,

I would like to track that how many days a ticket sat in sprint before development started, how many days it took for development to complete and same thing for testing. 

I was thinking to create custom field and use some math like 

{{issue.created.diff(now).prettyPrint}}  
but this either is available fo r created date or updated date.. Any suggestions

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Neetu Verma 

To the list of tools listed above, you can consider as an option other add-ons:

Time in Status for Jira Cloud - will show you data in the tablet or chart view about time in each status (also average time, assignee time, status entrance date and others)

Time Between Statuses - will let you monitor status to status time. For example, you can configure its timer for the calculation by selection: first (last) transition from (to) "to do" status to first (last) transition to(from) status "developing" or "testing" and others combination you need.

Regards

Is there any way to do this without buying the add-ons?

Hello I would consider eazybi to do this types of reports

Hi @Neetu Verma ,

You can use Status Time add-on. It generates time spent on each status based on a calendar(7/24 or working hours).

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try Status Time Free.
StatusDurations-M.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

191 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you