Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timezones settings for projects with customers in multiple countries and SLAs

Helen C May 14, 2021

Hi 

I have set up a project for our product our customer Success team supports but we have customers in NZ, Australia and the UK. In terms of SLAs (time to respond and time to resolve) what can I do to handle this accurately? Do I need to set up goals for each country and add in the orgs. Or is there a better way?

Any help/advice gratefully received. 

Helen

1 answer

0 votes
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2021

Hi @Helen C 

Is the support team based out of a single timezone/location ?

Jira Service Management lets you create calendars that match the working hours of your team including lunch breaks, holidays, and weekends.You can then assign that calendar to an SLA(s), so the SLA clock stops when your team are away. 

Regards

Ajay

Helen C May 16, 2021

Hi Ajay 

The Support for Australia and NZ is currently done out of NZ (we plan to have someone on the ground in Australia in the next 6-12mths though) and the UK support is done out of the UK. 

The customers SLAs are all the same but match the customers time zone.

Unfortunately it gets complicated with the above the only wat I can see to do it is to create a set of SLAs for each country and add the customer orgs to it. 

Helen

Helen C July 15, 2021

winning finally got the slas all set up using the expression  AND Organizations in ("") - I had a lot of orgs to sort would be great if we get jira auto detecting country in some way to allow the use of slas without all the extra work but Im happy I have something workable. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events