Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tracking

Dmitry Skorikov May 4, 2020

Time tracking does not work properly in Opera browser (last ver.). When trying to log hours in 'Time spent' input the browser is just freezing! I use a paid subscription, so I wanna to know wnen are you going to fix this bug?!!!

1 comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

@Dmitry Skorikov , this is a community forum.

If you have a real bug you best open a ticket with support. Then the official Atlassian support will troubleshoot your environment and issue and help you further.

The community can help you with questions and best practices but not with bugs in the application I'm afraid.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Dmitry Skorikov June 8, 2020

No, I come up with! of course it is a REAL bug!!! and it is still not fixed!!! 2 months has passed since I've told about it!
Why should I search for your support forum - here is problem that I speak about, here is you - the company man - DO SOMETHING!!! 2 months has passed nothing has changed!!!

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

HI @Dmitry Skorikov ,

I'm not saying it is not a real bug. I fear you don't understand that the place you are posting this question is not Atlassian. This is the Atlassian community.

We ourselves are also customers of Atlassian and only try to help with the knowledge we have. We have no access to your environment or the code.

Therefor you should use the official support channel of Atlassian being https://support.atlassian.com 

There you can log a ticket with the helpdesk agents of Atlassian who can look at your environment and have line to the developpers of the product.

Just yelling at me to do SOMETHING is not going to change that fact that i do not work for Atlassian.

So you can continue to wait for me to apply for a job with them, work my way up and become a developper responsible for time tracking and fix your issue or you can log a ticket with Atlassian directly and have them take a look at it.

If not, you'll have to learn to live with your problem.

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events