Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tracking field won't show up on issues

Pedro Hernandez February 22, 2024

Hello,

I am trying to show the Time Tracking field as in the picture. It is set on the correct screen, it is visible and I should have the correct permissions(I am using an administrator profile). But it won't come up. Can someone help me?Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2024

Hi @Pedro Hernandez , can you verify that you have time tracking configured? assuming you are using Company managed project follow these steps:

1. when viewing an issue click on the ellipses in the upper right and select Find My field.
  2. Enter time tracking and verify that you indeed have time tracking configured for your issues. If not, please follow the steps outlined by the results of this step. Otherwise continue.
  3. If time tracking is indeed configured, then it is likely that it is under the tracking tab. See an image of an example below. Please note I believe the image you presented above is an old example of UI presentation.

IMG_3725.jpeg

Hello, 

thank you for your answer. The thing is, the field appears in the "modify" screen but it does not on the "consultation" screen. In the picture you can see the issue webpage, where can I check the ellipse with the field for the "consultation" screen.Capture.PNG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2024

And if you click on Statisques?

It does not appear either, although in this case it is not surprising because my configuration establish that it is supposed to appear on "Inforamtions"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events