cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription to search results are not working

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2020

Hello,

I set up a search and saved it. I've subscribed people so it is scheduled to send that person an email.

I added this person through a group and nothing comes through. I've tried adding this person as both agent and customer and they are have the permissions Manage global filter subscription.

Anyone able to help?

Snip20200430_645.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

So you are saying that none of the users receive the email with search results?what about the owner of the filter? Can you try changing the filter to be shared with another group? 

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2020

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Yeah I added 2 groups and none of the users in those group receive anything. If I add myself then I receive it. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Do these users have browse permissions for all projects in the results of the filter? What if you use the share button? Do they receive an email that allows them to view the results? Have you shared the filter itself?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2020

Hi @Jack Brickey 

I managed to kind of get it working.

I had to make sure that 'Access' was also shared with these groups. 

My other question is can i add any user to the group subscription for them to receive these emails? As in not as a customer or agent. 

I tested with my private gmail account and I didn't get anything. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events