Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about JSM

Gui Ávila December 26, 2020

Hello!

Some questions about resolutions and ratings in JSM.

Customers will be automatically asked to rate a support everytime a resolution is set? So independent of the resolution type, customers will be asked to rate, am I right?

I created a new workflow, so all my status and transitions are brand new. The default workflow had transitions with lots of properties, and I'm not sure what are those properties and for what purpose they served. My new transitions does not have any properties. Does that affect the rate behaviour? 

I wonder why my transitions does not have any properties. I'm still confused about why these propertiesexists, if conditions, validators and post functions are set independently.

Thanks!

Gui.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2020

Hi @Gui Ávila,

Don't worry about those properties. You can read more about those on this page.

They will not influence customer satisfaction process. As you can read from the documentation, when enabled Jira Service Management sends out a CSAT request to the customer when his ticket gets resolved.

Gets resolved means a resolution is filled out on the ticket. There are no other requirements than that.   

Gui Ávila December 26, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout  Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events