Signatures scribble for Jira Service Desk

Daniel Alonso January 31, 2018

Hi, 

is there any pluggin that have a field within a ticket where the user can scribble a signature to receive and return a product?

6 answers

1 vote
Deleted user October 14, 2021

I am searching for the same. i would like to have technicians to let signoff the issues reported by the customers. The only thing i search is to add assets and then sign for getting the new devices.

0 votes
Lee Reyes November 29, 2023

+1 looking for the same as well

0 votes
Vince Clark January 3, 2020

We are also looking for the same thing ... any news ?

Daniel Alonso January 3, 2020

I stopped looking for it, I you find something please let me know.

0 votes
DavidL April 18, 2019

Any luck as we want same thing?

0 votes
Robert Patterson February 28, 2019

Hi,

I have also been looking for this for quite some time. We do field service work and use Jira as a Jobsheet record system. We need to get customers signature at the end of the job as proof that we where on site and the customer was happy with the works.

Ricardo Da Silva February 19, 2020

Hello Robert 

I have the same requirement as you as we have field services going out to the customer and still have not found a solution for signatures, which leads me to my next question. 

I would like to ask do you use time tracking and travel tracking IE Miles/KM traveled to site when field services go out to customers, if so please can you share your solution. 

Regards

Ricardo Da Silva 

Robert Patterson September 23, 2022

Hi,

we use worklog for travel time and labour. Charge flat rates for local work and per hour travelled for out of area.

we dont log KM as we do over 60 000km a year a dont need to for tax purposes.

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

While I have not used any of these personally I did find a few different plugins on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ that should be able to do this with Jira.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Daniel Alonso February 5, 2018

Thanks, Electronic Signature Fields and Electronic Signature don't fit the requirement since the user has to physically sign with its finger or an electronic pen, no login.

DocuSign is a good approach but involves more work for the agents.

I was looking for some plugin that just allow the user to make a draw/scribble on a field to capture the signature.

Like Robert Patterson likes this
Jelena Laban September 17, 2018

Hi, i need same thing. Can you share if you found something?

Daniel Alonso September 17, 2018

Hasn't found anything yet.

Lee Reyes March 16, 2023

March 2023 - still looking for the same

Vince Clark December 19, 2023

still looking , i did find an app that the customer can sign on and then the signature upload as an attachment to the issue. Its a messy solution 

We are asking our customers to sign on a bit of paper  and take a photo ,,, very amateurish, good job we have a few customers that have regular call outs so they are used to it now 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events