Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show additional fields in my requests

Leo Adamek February 25, 2015

When customers view their requests, there are many fields they want to see which aren't in their "My Requests" list, which makes it hard for them to do internal reporting.

How can I add the following items to the "My Requests" page?

• Priority
  • Issue Number
  • Sprint
  • Time Tracking (Estimates)

Thanks.

8 answers

1 vote
Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2018

Hey @Leo Adamek,

I think My Requests Extension will work for you. As an admin, you can configure which fields can be used on My Requests page, which fields are visible as columns by default, and also define which user groups can use a specific field. So, you can use fields such as reference, requester, participants, organizations, type, priority, SLA, and many others.

When it comes to your customers, they can add, change and reorder the columns on My Requests page, and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more info, I recommend you to go to My Requests Extension documentation. 

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. If you're looking for Cloud solutions, you should check out Extended Request List.

Cheers,

Karolina

0 votes
Stefan Feldmann November 24, 2017

We cancelled evaluating JSD and moved to Helpdesk for JIRA.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2017

Vote and monitor this suggestion: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-3387

0 votes
Fredrik Torjusen September 11, 2017

Has it been any updates on this?

0 votes
Hamidreza Akbari May 7, 2017

This is a must have? Customer should be able to see Priority, created date, etc on the list of issues they logged.  I can't beieve this is not alreasy listed on "My requests" form.

Very disappointing! :(

0 votes
Michel Barros June 7, 2016

Hey Atlassian JSD folks,

I send a 1+ for this improvement. Cause we also have such need around here.

Help desk attendants need to be able to see more fields in his/her request list view. This is very important to prioritising the customer response.

0 votes
Stefan Feldmann November 2, 2015

Hello,

We currently evaluate Service Desk 3. Unfortunately, the My request page doesn't provide any options like additional fields and/or grouping in Help Desk groups or Issue types.

I went through the Administration, but I found no way enhancing the customers view of  "My request".

Can you help me?

Thanks.

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2015

Hi Leo, 

I'm not sure that all those fields will be available for you to add into a request type. But for the priority, as example, you can visit your service desk > settings > request types > click on 'edit fields' close to the request type you'd like to add those fields > click on the '+ Add field' button.

Let us know how it goes. smile

Cheers!

Leo Adamek February 25, 2015

That works for when users are making a requests. I want to show these fields when they view the "My Requests" list too.

Ian Munday March 11, 2015

A scenario I'm trying to solve is having multiple incoming requests from customers that they then need to prioritise based on my estimates of time to complete (i.e. the cost to them of getting fulfileld). They don't know whether issue A, B or C is the highest priority until they know the estimated time (Original Estimate) of each. I need to be able to show them this information in a concise way. A table of issues in the Customer Portal where this is a column would be ideal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events