Service Desk - If the customer is in more than one organization, the request is private by default.

Ashkan Eghtesadi-Azar June 7, 2018

Can I configure this setting somehow?

I want a customer who is in 2 organizations to share request with 1 of the organizations by default instead of having it private.

Thanks!!

2 comments

Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

Ashkan,

Welcome to the community!

According to Atlassian documentation,

Organizations are groups of customers that you can add to multiple projects. Customers can be members of multiple organizations, and can:

• raise requests in all projects that use the organization.  
  • view and search the organization's requests from the My Requests page in the portal.
  • receive notifications about the organization's requests.
  • share requests with the organization. 

see link below for more info.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations

Victor

Ashkan Eghtesadi-Azar June 7, 2018

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the quick response.

What I'm specifically looking for is more if I can configure the "share with [organization]" by default when a customer is a part of 2 different organizations.

Please see attached image.

If the customer is only a part of 1 organization then the default will be "share with [organization]" but when the same customer is a part of 2 organizations then the default will be as the attached image.Service Desk default settings.PNG

Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

Ashkan,

Have you tried the option "Any customer, by typing an email address"

Victor

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events