Service Desk - Automatic ticket transfer

s.safran January 23, 2020
Hello everybody,

I use Jira service desk as a ticket management tool.

Open space users are connected to Trello to manage their daily tasks.

There is an automation which consists in sending all the tickets created from Jira Service Desk to Trello.
I know this because I have already seen it elsewhere but unfortunately all my attempts to configure were unsuccessful.

Could someone tell me how to configure Jira - Service Desk for automation to trello.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
s.safran January 28, 2020

Hi Ghiona Tamir,

Thank your for your link

I have submitted the various links to my technical director for a feasibility study.

I will not fail to come back to you if I need some technical support about your solution.

Thanks again.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hello @s.safran

Thank you for reaching out.

Jira does not have a native way to automatically transfer issues to Trello, however, there are some apps that you can use to achieve that.

The solution provided by Atlassian to perform such integration is the Jira Trello Power-Up free app. the steps to configure it can be found in the documentation below:

Using the Jira Power-Up

Additional to that, there are other third-party apps that you can use to achieve that same functionality, with some extra resources, like:

Trello Sync for Jira 

Sync Jira with Trello 

Import2 - Import CSV in Trello 

Additional to that, you can build your own automation using Trello API.

Let us know if you have any questions.

s.safran January 27, 2020

Dear Petter

I thank you for your answer.

With our team, we will study all the options you have told us about and will try to determine the option that would be most likely to suit us day by day.

Thanks again for your return

Best regard

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2020

You are welcome, @s.safran

Have a nice week ahead and let us know in case you face any questions during your study. :)

Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

Hey @s.safran,

I work at Unito (one of the solution providers recommended by Petter above) and just wanted to share this page that might help: https://unito.io/jira-service-desk-sync/.

If you have any questions, or need help with configuration, feel free to send us a message and our team can help you figure out the best workflow for your situation, even if it isn't ours!

Good luck with your research :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events