Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search between dates for updates, not discarding issues updated after that time frame

Ignacio A October 6, 2020

Hello everyone,

We are trying to find issues from a particular protect, but also including other projects, updated by several users in a particular time frame:

(updatedDate >= 2020-07-01 AND updatedDate <= 2020-07-31) AND (project = DIA OR assignee in (xxxxx, xxxxx, currentUser()) OR comment ~ xxxxx OR comment ~ xxxxx) AND Status in ("Backlog", "Selected for Development", "In progress", "Done")

The problem is that if the issue was updated outside that time frame, the filter correctly filters it out. We need to get the issues updated in that time frame, without discarding them in case someone has updated them after that time frame. Is there a way to do that?

Cheers!

PS: "xxxxx" are the usernames :)

1 answer

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020

Hi @Ignacio A ,

As far as I know, updatedDate field stores the last update date of the issue. So, your request is not possible with jql.

Ignacio A October 7, 2020

Hello @Bloompeak Support, thank you for your response.

Indeed I was having that limitation. I was thinking of maybe adding another field that could do the trick? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events