Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP Configuration not showing in Outgoing mail

Madhan September 29, 2022

We switched from a Google workspace account to an M365 account.

We are unable to receive Jira project email alerts as a result of this.

We intend to update the M365 SMTP server address, but it does not appear in the outgoing email category

2 answers

2 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2022

Hi @Madhan 

Are you on cloud or on-prem?

Yes, We are on cloud 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2022

Capture.JPG

only its showing out going mail enabled

i cant able to do SMTP configuration

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2022

You can't configure SMTP like on-prem Jira version. Vote and watch this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-62125

What you could do is to setup the email on the JSM project itself. Take a look at this https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-an-email-account/

0 votes

We updated the MX records in our DNS servers, and we're now able to send and receive email in our M365 account.

I deactivated my Google account and have concerns about why I can't able to configure  the SMTP server despite being a Global admin in Jira

can assist us It's having an impact on my production. can assist us

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events