Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLAs remove or hide from issue page

Miyoung Mary Kim July 14, 2020

Is there a way to remove or hire SLAs in the issue page for internal agents?

Please see my screenshot below: 

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 12.27.12 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2020

Hello @Miyoung Mary Kim

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand that you want to hide the SLA fields for your agents in the issue view, so only a specific set of users (Admins or users from specific groups) would be able to access those fields. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, this kind of restriction is not possible on Jira Cloud today. We've suggested this functionality a while ago, however, or PMs have decided not to implement it:

Hiding SLA details on Issue Viewing Screen 

As an option today, the only way to achieve the functionality you are looking for would be by completely removing your SLA fields from your project and using a solution from a third-party app to track your SLAs, which might provide you the option to hide it from the agent view. These would be some options:

SLA Plugin for Jira 

Time to SLA 

Feel free to check the Atlassian marketplace to see other options.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Miyoung Mary Kim August 7, 2020

Hi Petter,

I found that there is a delete option in SLAs setting in the service desk. So I did and it solved my issue. Thanks!

PWarren March 31, 2022

Is there a way to hide these in the Change Management View only. We want to keep it for Incidents and Requests.

Please advise

Paula Warren

2 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Miyoung Mary Kim ,

Time to SLA  has this exact feature. After seeing your post here on Atlassian Community, our team developed a new feature, and with that, you can control the visibility of SLA Panel. You can restrict the visibility of SLA Panel to certain groups and/or users.

SLA Panel Cloud.pngSLA PAnel Cloud_2.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events