Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA not applied to automatically created ticket

hiren.patel April 14, 2021

Hi,

I have configured SLA for my IT Service Desk Project. I have made trigger that it start countdown when agent start working on ticket. But I see SLA get attached with only manually created task but not applies to automatically created tickets. Does anybody faced same issue & resolved ? 

Thanks,

Hiren

1 answer

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi @hiren.patel 

Welcome to community.

It should work for auto-created too. Can you please share the SLA trigger and the issue? 

hiren.patel April 15, 2021

Its is all open issue, 8 hrs & start when Agent make it "work in progress". I feel like manually created ticket is consider as task & automatically created ticket is consider as service request, does is thing cause issue ? I want SLA to get tie with all service request, ticket, task anything.

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

It makes sense. If SLA goal is given to only Task issue type then it won't start for service request. Please check this or attach a screenshot if possible.

JQL have to cover all types which should count.

Sample;

sla goal.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events