Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

SLA for respond to customer not triggered if response is from ticket creator.

I have a basic SLA set up for initial response time: Issue created > Finish counting when Comment: For Customers. 

We do have scenarios where we would be taking phone calls and making tickets to log the time/work. However, if I create a ticket, my SLA is set to the ticket. But if I comment and I'm the "customer", the SLA doesn't stop. Someone else has to comment. This seems like a bug, as I can't think of a reason for this to be by design.

So that said, I'd like to set up some kind of exclusion for a specific SLA if sent by my IT team, but not all SLAs because I need the resolve time SLA to still apply. What's the best way to implement this? Hopefully without plugins as we are a government entity and we can't make even small purchases without getting quotes and such.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Actually, I think I got it figured out. Set goals jql to "reporter not in membersOf("Jira Agents")"

Hi Stephen! I'm digging up your thread because I am encountering exactly the same issue. Could you detail what you did there? Where do I set the goals jql?

Thanks! Justine

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

An unofficial way to monitor a JSM mail handler for errors

...eturns true if any content is returned for the webResponse.body.data.first s...

682 views 3 20
Read article

Atlassian Community Events