Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA for respond to customer not triggered if response is from ticket creator.

Stephen Solomon March 30, 2021

I have a basic SLA set up for initial response time: Issue created > Finish counting when Comment: For Customers. 

We do have scenarios where we would be taking phone calls and making tickets to log the time/work. However, if I create a ticket, my SLA is set to the ticket. But if I comment and I'm the "customer", the SLA doesn't stop. Someone else has to comment. This seems like a bug, as I can't think of a reason for this to be by design.

So that said, I'd like to set up some kind of exclusion for a specific SLA if sent by my IT team, but not all SLAs because I need the resolve time SLA to still apply. What's the best way to implement this? Hopefully without plugins as we are a government entity and we can't make even small purchases without getting quotes and such.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Solomon March 30, 2021

Actually, I think I got it figured out. Set goals jql to "reporter not in membersOf("Jira Agents")"

Justine June 19, 2022

Hi Stephen! I'm digging up your thread because I am encountering exactly the same issue. Could you detail what you did there? Where do I set the goals jql?

Thanks! Justine

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events