We have set up SLA in our service desk project and the SLA are set up different for each issue type. This works as it should when the issue is created on a specific issue type, but if we change an issue from one issue type to another, then the SLA is not changing with the issue type.
For "Incidents" we set up "Time to first response = 7:30 hours", but for "Service Requests" there are no SLA for "Time to first response". If I create a "service request" and then change it to an incident, the SLA for "Time to first response" doesn't apply. If I create an "Incident" and change it to "Service Request" the SLA for "Time to first response" doesn't go away.
Sometimes it just stops working all together.
could you share your SLA configuration? Mainly your goals here would be helpful.
Afaik, the trigger itself isn't a factor when moving to another issue type. Your goal definition however would define when a certain SLA Goal (the hours) are being applied.
Hi everyone - in case you haven’t heard, we’re hosting the show of the century on November 10th: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour. This virtual, concert-themed experience...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events