We have a issue created with a issue type, we worked on the ticket and moved to service completed status. After that we moved the issue type from Service Request to Information Request issue type. At this point there should be 2 SLA timers that has to show in the issue view screen, but it shows only one timer that is the current issue type's SLA time(timing is wrong). We checked in our Dev instance it is working fine, but with our Production isntance the 2nd timer with SLA is missing.
THESE FEATURES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS --- Hello Atlassian Community! Today, we’re excited to announce the rollout of two new incident management features in Jira Service Managem...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events