SLA Query - priority tasks

Lleego Support February 7, 2021

Hello, 

Checking the SLA breached in my portal, I see that the application only takes in account the first priority given in the ticket. I explain my self better.  For a first reponse, I have defined that only for the tickets with highest priority the first response must be in the first hour. 

However, if a user open a new ticket with the highest priority but then the support team changes the priority to a lower one, for example medium, the SLA still counts as the higuest. 

In the following example you can see that the ticket has medium priority but still counts as a highest priority, this is a problem for us because we change if its neccesary the priority that the final customers defines in a first moment, but the SLA is running... 

Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong?Captura.PNG

Captura.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

Hello @Lleego Support,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same issue and it was already resolved.

The issue was related to missing braces to filter correctly the issue types:

(issuetype = "Report a bug" OR issuetype = Bug) AND priority = Medium

I’m sharing this information here in case other community members face the same issue.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Lleego Support February 9, 2021

Hello Angelica, 

Thanks for your comment. 

You are right, the question is already solved via the support.

Regards

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events