Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riada Insight - how can I see object attributes in the service portal in JSD?

Dimitar Dimitrov January 29, 2019

Hey guys, I want to display additional attributes to the insight objects in the service portal intake form in JSD. I know I can do that on the edit issue side, but I need this functionality during the issue creation from the portal.

This is the effect I need (attribute here is the Application)

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 11.47.19 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2019

Hi Dimitar.

At the moment it is not possible to display other attributes than the Object Label on the JSD Portal.

We do have this Feature Request logged in our Backlog - to allow the display of additional Attributes on Objects in the Portal.

That said, if you enable the Object Picker in the Insight CF - then through the Object Picker in the Portal, you will be able to see the full Object when creating a Request.

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

Deleted user June 4, 2019

+1 for this Feature! 

Dimitar Dimitrov November 6, 2019

@Yinon Negevthis is still an issue for us.

Did you guys manage to get that feature in? Or any roadmap?

Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2019

Hi Dimitar.

We have raised our PO's attention to the Feature Request, and to this Post.

Cheers,

Yinon

Team Riada

Dimitar Dimitrov November 6, 2019

So it's not there yet, but it will be on the roadmap you say? @Yinon Negev 

Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2019

@Dimitar Dimitrov - have requested Mathias' comment on the issue. It is not on the short term roadmap.

Antreas Solou June 24, 2022

Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events