Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Riada Insight - how can I see object attributes in the service portal in JSD?

Hey guys, I want to display additional attributes to the insight objects in the service portal intake form in JSD. I know I can do that on the edit issue side, but I need this functionality during the issue creation from the portal.

This is the effect I need (attribute here is the Application)

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 11.47.19 PM.png

1 answer

Hi Dimitar.

At the moment it is not possible to display other attributes than the Object Label on the JSD Portal.

We do have this Feature Request logged in our Backlog - to allow the display of additional Attributes on Objects in the Portal.

That said, if you enable the Object Picker in the Insight CF - then through the Object Picker in the Portal, you will be able to see the full Object when creating a Request.

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

Deleted user Jun 04, 2019

+1 for this Feature! 

@Yinon Negevthis is still an issue for us.

Did you guys manage to get that feature in? Or any roadmap?

Hi Dimitar.

We have raised our PO's attention to the Feature Request, and to this Post.

Cheers,

Yinon

Team Riada

So it's not there yet, but it will be on the roadmap you say? @Yinon Negev 

@Dimitar Dimitrov - have requested Mathias' comment on the issue. It is not on the short term roadmap.

Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Improving the Create Issue Experience in Jira Service Management Cloud

Hello everyone!  We are very excited to announce some much needed changes to the issue create experience in JSM (the blue "create" button) at the top of the screen.  We have just starte...

276 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you