Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved/Close ticket queue

bgrajower April 29, 2021

I would like to be able to see all the resolved/closed tickets in a separate queue.

How can I create such a queue?

Where can I see the resolved/closed tickets?

Thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

@bgrajower Something I find quite useful in a JQL is using statusCategory = Done - this finds ALL tasks in a Done (green) status, regardless of what it's called. This may be useful if you're wanting a queue of all Completed tasks

1 vote
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @bgrajower !

If you are project Admin you can create new queues, here you can find step-by-step instruction - Making queues for your service project teams .

Feel free to contact if you need help with something else(maybe JQL, etc).

0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2021

Hi @bgrajower 

Try to filter your tickets with an advanced issue search. The following JQL query: status in (Closed, Resolved) may help. Also, you may add a project name:

Project in (ProjectName) AND status in (Closed, Resolved)

If you find some difficulties with JQL, you can try Dynamic filters: JQL Replacer app. It's developed by my team to make database searches simpler. It allows setting requests with the help of visual composer as shown below.

1. Choose data you need:

status closed1.png

2. Select the created options – and get a result:

status closed.png

Hope you find the best solution for you.

bgrajower May 2, 2021

Perfect!

Thanks

Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2021

Glad to hear! You're welcome :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events