Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request type for widget settings

Gui Ávila October 23, 2020

Hello,

I activated the option "allow search for all request types".

But only 1 request type appear as an option for users. That's the default request type.

What should I do to users be able to select all the request types avaiable in "portal settings"?

Thanks for your help,

Gui.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2020

Hi @Gui Ávila 

It looks as though this is an issue within Jira, as they have a request open for it:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5974

I'd suggest voting for the suggestion and watching it for updates.

Regards, Liam

Thanks a lot @Liam Green . Voted! Hope this is implemented soon. It does not  make sense the way Widget works today.

Like Liam Green likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2020

so you can't have the widget "present" the options in say a dropdown or similar. but if you begin typing then auto-complete should offer the available RTs. This allows you to choose something other than the default

This does not make sense at all. How customers would now the request type name?

Well, thanks anyway. I just voted in the issue @Liam Green sent. Thanks all you guys!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2020

don't disagree that it could be better. that was my initial takeaway too. :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events