Request participants not get notifications

Ozhan Karkukli July 17, 2019

According to this article, https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/what-are-request-participants/ Request participants needs to get notifications. 

But I tested, when I add an customer, and place an comment to the ticket, this Request Participant doesn't receive any notification. 

We haven't set any  Issue security schemes. So that is not the case.

Does anyone know why the Request Participants don't receive any notifications? 

3 answers

1 vote
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2019

Hi @Ozhan Karkukli  - what does your notification set up look like? It sounds like you may not have the correct notification emails turned on, or at least not including the correct participants. 

Review your customer notifications in your service desk settings and look for who the notifications are being sent to. Send a screenshot of your own configurations if you need additional help. Oh, and make sure the notification is actually switched to ON. 

2019-07-18_9-16-33.png

0 votes
Diana Lecha May 3, 2022

Hello Meg, 

I have the same problem as Ozhan. 

I try to send to the request participants a comment but they are not receiving that. I checked what you said and I have it correctly: 

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-03 a la(s) 11.35.04.png

How could I send notifications to all the request participants and they could receive it via email? Thanks! 

0 votes
Ozhan Karkukli July 22, 2019

Thanks Meg. I tried to do via Jira Settings > Issues > Notification Schemes

I added "User Custom Field Value (Request participants)". But this didn't work. But the suggestion you gave works indeed. However, then you need to do it per Servicedesk Project. 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events