Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply To Customer Option Missing for some users

Criss Martin March 25, 2021

I recently set up a Service Management project.  I am set as an admin on the project and I have added several Service Agents.  When we started getting tickets, we noticed none of the Service Agents had the "Reply to Customer" option when adding comments.  To resolve this I went as far as making all the Service Agents Admins on the project and I'm still not able to get the Reply to Customer option to appear for anyone but me.

Is there a hidden setting somewhere I'm missing that turns this feature on?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

@Criss Martin 

In order to reply to the customer the users must have a service desk license.  Sounds like they all have Jira licenses but are missing the service desk license.  You can manage product access by following the information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-application-access-744721629.html  Once they have access to service management product they should be able to add comments to the customer.

David_Schilperoort September 25, 2023

Hi - This link doesn't seem to be working any longer. Please can you update or share link to latest help article... Thanks. 

Like Boris Kováč likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events