You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
I'd like to get some confirmation on the correct steps in renewing our current SSL certificate on Jira Server.
I've looked at these two documents but am not 100% sure.
Can someone confirm these steps, considering we don't run any proxy/reverse proxy, no nginx, Jira running as a service on Apache Tomcat.
1. Generate new CSR from existing keystore alias
2. In our CA(GoDaddy), re-key the cert and download the CA reply, which format to download?
3. Import the root or intermediate CA certificates with Import Trusted Certificate(which is it, or both?)
4. Import the CA Reply(the .crt file?)
5. Tools > Keystore Report to confirm?
6. Restart Jira instance