Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove this SLA in red

Carlos Ramirez April 12, 2021

Hi channel,

I have a strange case... This issue was create with a type of request with no SLA, then I change the type of request to a request type that the SLA is 4 hours.

When I change, the SLA updated ant this issue is 78 hours out of the SLA.

So, I change to the original type request and the SLA still in red.

I went to the SLA and manually set that for this issue the SLA to "no target", but the SLA in the issue still in red

I did another test, set the SLA for this specific issue with more hours and it didnt result

What can I do for remove this SLA in red?

Thank you

3743.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2021

Hi Carlos,

Can you share a screenshot of your SLA configuration and your issue history so that we can check the SLA calculations?

Cheers,

Gökçe

Carlos Ramirez April 13, 2021

Sure,

Thank you.

3743-3.png3743-2.png

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2021

Hi again,

What is your SLA End condition and SLA calculation method?

Carlos Ramirez April 14, 2021

Hi Gokce,

Since the beginning of the service desk, for this type of issue that is an "order" I set up with "no target".

For this situation, first I set to "not target" the specific issue in the third row, but it doesnt work.

Next, I set in the first row with 80 hours and doesnt work.

Its strange this case because as you can see, I have some issues in third row that I need to change with no target when I make some test.

This SLA is for the first time response.

3743-5.png

Thank you

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
April 14, 2021

This is strange. I think you should open a support request to Atlassian. They can investigate this issue further.

I'd be happy to answer any further questions you might have.

Good Luck!

G.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
April 14, 2021

Hi again @Carlos Ramirez ,

Can you make a REST call to this issue and check output? I'm curious about the SLA info that this call will produce.

GET {base-url}/rest/servicedeskapi/request/{issueIdOrKey}/sla

Source: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-request/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-request-issueidorkey-participant-delete

Cheers,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events