How can I remove the option of the Demo Project from the Help Center? I would like to keep the Demo project around for testing items, I just don't need our customer to see it on the Help Center as an option, they should only see their project.
Hi @Michele Zaben ,
You can just set the customer permissions so that only customers added to the project are allowed and make sure that no customers are added in the customer section.
Then they can't see it in the portal.
Here is the linked reference provided by Atlassian on how to achieve what you need -
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Hi, @Michele Zaben !
Agree with Bastian.
You just can remove permission "Browse project" - Customize Jira Service Management permissions :
The permissions for customers must be granted to the Service Desk Customer - Portal Access security type, not the Service Desk Customers role. The Portal Access security type lets customers access the customer portal, but not Jira. The security type reads the role to determine who are customers.
- Create Issues (Customers can create requests and view requests they have submitted via the customer portal)
- Browse Projects (Customers can access the project in the customer portal)
- Add Comments (Customers can comment on their requests.)
- Create Attachments (Customers can add attachments to their requests)
- Assign Issue (This permission is mandatory for the Assignee field to work. The Assignee field is an optional hidden field and it automatically channels issues to certain team members.)
This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events