cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce Jira Service Desk banner height

Margaret Lachinian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2019

I am a Jira Service Desk user (cloud). The banner on the customer portal is too big. Is there a way to reduce the height of the banner? I would also like to enlarge the logo on the banner.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to change the size of the banner or logo in the customer portal.
We don't have a feature specifically for this, but we have one where our dev team is collecting feedback about the new customer portal:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6308
I've added an internal comment with the link for this question, but feel free to add a comment with more details about why this feature is important for your environment.

Regards,
Angélica

kiestone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Angelica,

Where do I reference what the size of the banner is on that ticket?  The Banner size is huge and takes up a large amount of space on the page.  This is an issue for my customers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events