• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Put confluence page in help center

So I want to put like a 'Getting started' document on the front page when people get to the help center. So they see the help desk board to submit a request, and then a document right next to that to get them going on a few things. 

How would I go about doing this? I can't seem to find any setting to add confluence docs to the help center.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Austin,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira Service Desk and Confluence, it's possible to link one space to per project and customers will be able to search the pages in the customer portal.

A workaround, in this case, is to open the desired article in the portal, copy the URL and add in the announcement banner, so when the customers click on it, it will be redirected to the article in the portal:

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 15.40.05.png

Screen Recording 2020-07-30 at 03.41 PM.gif

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Angélica

Thanks, that sounds like a decent workaround! I would really like it if there was a giant box saying go here, like how it handles other service boards, maybe I'll put in a feature request for it!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

133 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you