Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Automation for Jira in JSD Cloud Free is not available

Michaël Monserrat July 20, 2020

Hello,

I don't see the "Project Automation for Jira" option in a Jira Service Desk Cloud Free instance.

Do you think that's normal?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Best regards.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

@Michaël Monserrat - project automation is available for all Cloud users, per Atlassian: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation

FYI, I can access JSD automations and project automations both from my Free Jira Cloud instance, in a test JSD project.

Michaël Monserrat July 21, 2020

Thanks for your answer, Dave.

So I do have a problem on my JSD instance that prevents me from seeing "Project Automation for Jira".

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

@Michaël Monserrat - do you have administration permissions for your Jira project(s)?

If so, go to a Jira project, then check "Project settings". Do you see the option for "Automation"? It should be under "SLAs".

Thank you for your response Dave.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

I was talking about the option "Project automation" which should appear under "Delete the project"

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2020

@Michaël Monserrat - hmm, that should be there.

• If you're in a JSD project, that's where the option should be...
  • In a non-JSD project, you would just go to "Automation".

If you have the power, check "Manage apps", then filter by "Paid via Atlassian", then search for "Automation". Do you see it?

Since Automation has been integrated into JSD it is no longer available in the magazine.

The question I was wondering was whether or not the module is available in the free version of the cloud.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events