Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma hiding activity and comments on Customer portal

Temur Khalilov November 1, 2023

When a user creates a request on the client portal by filling out a form about the form, then goes to the request to see the activity, the proforma hides the comments1.png

2.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Temur Khalilov November 4, 2023

Hi I found how to solve this problem, need to fill in a system field or Jira custom field when creating a request (Summary field is not suitable), so that the request details will have the filled in field. I added a Description field to the request with the form for users to fill it too. Now when displaying the request the form does not hide Activity and Comments

Maybe this will help someone.

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2023

Hi @Temur Khalilov 

Forms are added to Jira issues.

So if you look at an issue made from the portal by using a form the form is in the Jira issue. The comments you make as an JSM agent or that the customer makes will show in the issue as comments and also as comments on the portal view for the customer.

Comments will never be in the form that is used to create the issue.

Temur Khalilov November 1, 2023

Hi @Marc Koppelaar 

I don't mean that comments are in the form, if you look at the second photo I attached, this is how the client sees it, that is the form hides comments and activity, and on the first photo the client wants to write a comment then he can see activity and comments.

Like Marc Koppelaar likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events