Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Jira notification in Outlook

Matej Kutaj August 15, 2022

Good day,

we just migrated the mail server from Axigen to Office 365 and there was a problem displaying notifications after changing the smtp server. I am attaching photos of how it was before migration 1 and 2 pictures and two more photos of how it is after migration. Could someone advise me where the problem is? This is the view of the sender. I also send the SMTP Mail server setting number 5. When I send a test message outside the organization, it appears as follows, photo number 6. When I send it inside the organization, it appears as on screen number 7.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

@Matej Kutaj Welcome to the Atlassian community.  The only thing I am seeing is a difference in email clients.  Could you be more specific about what the issue is?  

The last question about the email formatting difference between internal and external would be the same no matter what email client you use.  External and internal emails use different notification templates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events