Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal logo eclipses title

Szymon Ptak April 7, 2021

Hi I am having a problem while styling portal. The thing is when I change introductory text in portal settings it appears nicely in the top-left corner, but if I add logo, the text dissapears.

Is there any way to fix this? For example a text to be under logo? Need to add contact informations.

Thanks.xxx.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2021

Hello @Szymon Ptak,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to portal customization, it’s expected that when adding a logo it will override the help center name. 

Help center name - The name displays in breadcrumbs when people browse your help center. If you don't add a logo, it also displays in the top left of your help center and portals.

In this case, as you need to add contact information, you can use the Announcement subject and message on the help center. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 14.10.51.png

Also, on each portal (project) you can add an announcement as well that will show on the top of each project and request forms.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 14.11.40.png

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Szymon Ptak April 9, 2021

But in your case, logo doesnt actually overrides the help center name. Logo is left from the text (top right corner)...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events